Hello to all of our Ten Fifty Eight friends and family members!
First of all, we want you to know how important you are to us. Thank you for your continued love, support and understanding as the world goes through this global health crisis. We love helping you plan your “Best Day Ever!” and we know how stressful and uncertain this time is for everyone. So we wanted to give you an update on the things Ten Fifty Eight is doing to continue to keep our guests and staff members safe and healthy as we move forward into “the new normal”. As the world starts to open up, we are continuing to add additional steps that we see are helpful to business’s like ours. The health and safety of our guest’s and staff members is our top priority. We want you to feel confident that having an event at Ten Fifty Eight is still going to be just as amazing as you ever dreamed. We have got your back and will continue to make sure everything will be safe, healthy and spectacular!
-Love, Your Ten Fifty Eight Management Team
Policies For Upcoming Events:
- The entire facility will undergo an additional and extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedure before and after each event.
- All Staff Members are to have their temperature taken upon entrance of the facility for their shift. They will then proceed to a sanitizing station where they will thoroughly wash their hands before touching anything in the building. Once they have been sanitized, they will be assigned a black mask covering their mouth and nose to wear during the entirety of their shift.
- Additional Staff Members will be added to every event with the sole purpose of cleaning and sanitizing all common areas. (Example: Door Handles, Counter Tops, Bathroom Areas, etc.)
- Sanitizer Stations will be available in multiple places throughout the facility.
- Tables will be spaced approximately 6 feet (or more) apart to allow for safe distancing of each group.
- The Buffet Line is equip with elegant shields over the Banquet Chafer’s for an additional level of protection over the food.
- The Buffet Line will be served by Ten Fifty Eight Staff Members allowing for a safe and personalized experience as each and every guest makes their way through the line.
- Dancing is allowed for couples and groups of 10. We are blessed to have a very large dance floor so there will be plenty of room for multiple groups of 10 to be spread out at a safe distance following the Social Distancing Guidelines.
We are continuing to add to this list. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we move forward.
1058 Cleveland Road
Sandusky, OH 44870